Norton Smartphone Security
"With Norton Smartphone Security, you can be confident that your smartphone is secured and the personal information stored on it is protected—even if you lose or misplace your phone."
Secure your smartphone with antivirus, antispam and firewall protection
→ 1 year of protection
Secures your phone against viruses, worms, spyware and snoopware
Spam protection – blocks text and multimedia messages from unknown senders
Powerful firewall blocks hackers, intrusions and denial-of-service attacks in real time
Lost or stolen phone? Your data is safe thanks to the encryption of your private files
Easy-to-use interface simplifies management of protection, updates and scans
Online security is usually associated with the Internet, networks and computers. Unfortunately, however, mobile devices are increasingly being targeted by malicious code developers, hackers and spammers. This means that when you innocently use your mobile phone to send or receive an SMS, to email, transfer data or even to surf the Web, you’re putting your data and privacy at risk. The good news is that with Norton Smartphone Security, you can immediately benefit from award-winning technologies that protect you against these latest security threats.
- It blocks threats from entering your smartphone, such as viruses, worms, snoopware and spyware. Of course it will also scan your device, detect any threats already there and remove them whether they are in files, file archives or applications. Your phone is protected against threats coming from the Web, email, your WiFi connection and even Bluetooth or infrared ports.
- It protects you in real-time against hackers, intrustion and denial of service attacks (DoS) thanks to a powerful firewall.
- It prevents intruders from getting a hold of your smartphone's critical data such as important files and contacts (thanks to a strong encryption algorithm) and exporting it from your device.
- It stops SMS spam: text and multimedia messages from unknown senders are automatically blocked.
- Thanks to an easy-to-use interface, you can schedule scans, set the firewall security level and how much encryption you want for your files.
- Product updates and new virus definitions can be downloaded directly to your smartphone thanks to the LiveUpdate feature. No need to synchronize it with a computer first!
HOW DO I INSTALL NORTON SMARTPHONE SECURITY ON MY SMARTPHONE?
Back to Top
The installation process for Norton Smartphone Security could not be any easier. You first install an application on your PC then synchronize your smartphone with it. This means the actual Norton Smartphone Security software code will then be downloaded to your smartphone. That's all! Everything is automatic; once you've inserted the CD into your disk drive, just follow the prompts to know what to do next and when to synchronize your smartphone. Norton Smartphone Security instantly protects it once it is installed, so you do not have to manually start the application to be protected.
Don't assume you are safe from online threats when using your smartphone; get peace of mind and buy Norton Smartphone Security now!
- Antivirus, antispyware, antispam and firewall protection whether malicious code is downloaded via the Web, email, a WiFi connection, Bluetooth or infrared ports
- Encrypts your files to protect them in case your phone is lost or stolen
- User-friendly interface for managing your level of protection and scheduling scans
- Does not impact device performance negatively
- Wireless downloads of product updates and new virus definitions via LiveUpdate
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows Mobile® 5.0 Pocket PC/Smartphone
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional/Standard
- Symbian™ OS 9 (Series 60 Version 3, UIQ 3.0)
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC Phone Edition and 6.0 Professional: 1.8 MB of storage
- Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone and 6.0 Standard: 1.7 MB of storage
- Symbian OS 9 (Series 60 Version 3, UIQ 3.0): 1.1 MB of storage
- Microsoft® ActiveSync 4.1 or later (for use with Windows Mobile phones)
- Nokia® PC Suite (for use with Symbian OS phones)