Norton Security Premium (2-Year Protection)
NEW ! Protect up to 10 devices and back up your data with a single solution!
→ For up to 10 devices
→ 2 years of protection
→ Get $80 off instantly, no coupon code needed!
→ 60-day money back guarantee!
Easily upgrade from Norton 360 or Norton 360 Multi-Device
A single security solution for all your family's devices
Add devices to your subscription as you need to
Move protection from one device to another
Conveniently back up your data with 25 GB of online secure storage space
Discover Norton Security Premium, replacing Norton 360, Norton 360 Multi-Device and Norton 360 Premier Edition. Symantec's latest product is designed to seamlessly and easily protect all your devices while backing up your data.
WHAT IS NORTON SECURITY PREMIUM?
Norton Security Premium is part of Symantec's all-new 2016 product lineup, which has been greatly simplified compared to previous years. Gone are Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360 and Norton 360 Multi-Device. Customers now have a choice between Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe and Norton Security Premium.
Norton Security Premium improves over Norton Security Standard and Deluxe by including 25 GB of secure online storage spaceso you can back up your important data, such as family pictures and videos. Norton Security Premium also covers up to 10 devices, as opposed to 5 devices for Norton Security Deluxe and just 1 one for Norton Security Standard.
Similarly as Norton Security Standard and Deluxe, Norton Security Premium protects all your devices no matter what they are: PC's, Macs®, tablets, smartphones. You don't need to buy different security products for different devices. And as a user you don't have to worry about what happens behind the scenes on these devices; your data and privacy are always safe.
IS NORTON SECURITY PREMIUM THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR ME?
If you have a family whose members own multiple devices of different types and/or want to be able to conveniently back up your important data, yes.
Do you use a desktop computer to store your pictures and videos at home? A tablet to video-chat with relatives when traveling? A smartphone to quickly check your emails on the bus? All these devices can be protected in a tailored manner by Norton Security Premium, and so can your privacy as you use them.
Thanks to Norton Security Premium's ease of use you can add protection to a new device you just purchased, or move protection from one device to another. Protecting your data and your personal information needs to be straightforward and you should not have to worry about it, no matter what device you use at any point in time.
With 25 GB of secure online storage space you have plenty of room to back up your data. This adds another layer of protection as you know you can always access a copy of your files from anywhere.
If you are a current Norton 360 or Norton 360 Multi-Device user, then Norton Security Premium is the product to upgrade to. Not to worry, it's a very quick process and you will benefit from even more protection than before.
WHAT ARE NORTON SECURITY PREMIUM'S TOP FEATURES AND BENEFITS?
Norton Security Premium's core value is to offer protection for all your devices, regardless of type, without you worrying about what takes place in the background. To sum it up: choose what devices to safeguard and go about your business. Here are some of Norton Security Premium's most notable features and benefits:
- Currently using Norton 360 or Norton 360 Multi-Device? Upgrading is easy.
- Norton Security Premium is a single solution to protect all your family's devices: PC's, Macs®, tablets or smartphones (10 devices maximum).
- You're protected against viruses, spyware, dangerous websites and downloads, spammers, hackers and more.
- Need to backup your data? Go ahead with your 25 GB of secure online storage space.
- Buying more devices? No problem, they are covered. Just add them to your subscription.
- Need to transfer protection from one device to another after an upgrade? Easily done.
- Lost your tablet or smartphone? Locate it or wipe out its data instantly to prevent unauthorized access.
Simplify your life. Enjoy your many devices without worrying, get Norton Security Premium today.
Rest easy with rock-solid Norton protection for your family of devices.
- Norton Security with Backup provides comprehensive protection for your family of devices.
- PC, Mac®, smartphone and tablet security provides a single solution to protect the devices under your roof for your peace of mind.
Keep the devices in your ever-changing digital family protected.
- Norton Management lets you easily move your protection from one device to another.
- Flexible protection allows you to add new devices and additional secure online storage for files from your PC to keep up with changes to your family of devices.
Ensure every device under your roof has its own specialized protection.
- Insight identifies the PC files and applications that are safe or dangerous using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users to identify incoming threats and proactively avert them.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous in order to proactively protect your PC from new threats.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for links to unsafe sites.
- Always Up-to-Date protection ensures automatic downloads and installation when you are not using your PC so important product and feature updates are ready when you are.
- Download Insight prevents you from downloading PC files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy speeds up PC scan times by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
- Norton Community Watch collects information volunteered by millions of Norton users to spot new threats faster, identify safe files and provide stronger, more efficient protection.
- Essential Online Protection keeps your Mac® safe from viruses, spyware and other threats – even if they come from PCs – without slowing it down.
- Vulnerability Protection updates daily to defend against threats that can infect your Mac through gaps in the operating system or other applications.
- Location Awareness lets you adjust your level of protection depending on where you're using your Mac – at home, in your office, at the local coffee shop or on the road.
- Mac Application Controls allows you to control how your Mac applications connect to the Internet, who can connect to your Mac and what they can do and see.
- Daily Protection Updates run in the background to protect your Mac from new, late-breaking threats.
- Mobile Device Support protects multiple Android™ smartphones and tablets, as well as iPhones® and iPads®.
- App Advisor powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight automatically checks and lets you remove Android apps and app updates that have potential privacy risks, intrusive behavior and high battery or data usage.
- Anti-Malware powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight automatically scans downloaded Android apps and app updates for malicious apps and lets you remove them.
- Remote Locate pinpoints your lost or stolen Android or iOS® smartphone or tablet on a map to help you find it fast.
- Lost Notice lets you send a customized message to anyone who finds your missing Android device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your Android device, using the front-facing camera, once you list it lost or stolen.
- Scream Alarm remotely sets off an alarm, so you can quickly locate your missing iPhones, iPads or Androids. SD Card Scanning lets you automatically scan Secure Digital (SD) memory cards for threats when they're plugged into an Android device.
Enjoy peace of mind thanks to privacy protection for the devices your entire family uses.
- Spam Blocking keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails that can expose you to identity theft risks.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords on your PC, Android™ and iOS® devices so they cannot be lost or stolen.
- Norton Safe Web alerts you of unsafe websites before you visit them.
- Smart Two-Way Firewall prevents strangers from accessing your home network by blocking incoming traffic determined to be unsafe.
- Secure, Cloud-Based Backup protects the photos, videos, music and other important files on your PC with 25 GB of secure, online backup.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent phishing websites created to steal your identity and your money.
- Confidential File Guard password protects the files on your Mac® to keep them safe from prying eyes.
- Email and Instant Message Attachment Monitoringscans Apple Mail and Messages on your Mac for suspicious attachments and other tricks used to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites you visit on your Mac for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Remote Wipe lets you erase the information on your missing Android device, including any data on phone memory cards.
- Remote Lock secures a lost or stolen Android phone or tablet to prevent strangers from using it and seeing anything that's stored on it.
- Antiphishing Web Protection blocks known fraudulent (phishing) websites to protect your sensitive personal information when you use mobile networks and Wi-Fi connections on your Android device.
- SIM Card Lock instantly locks your Android phone if the SIM card is removed so thieves can't use it with a different SIM card.
- Contacts Backup and Restore saves contacts from your Android, iPhone® or iPad® so you can easily restore them if they are lost or deleted.
- App Scanning powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight checks your Android apps and app updates for malware and greyware, while helping to protect against potential privacy risks, and lets you get rid of them.
- Call Blocker lets you block calls to your Android phone from specific, anonymous or unknown numbers.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 (SP 2) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1/8.1 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS® X
- Android™ 2.3 or later (must have the Google™ Play app installed)
- iOS® 6 or later