Norton Security Premium for One Device
Protects one PC, Mac® or mobile device against viruses, spyware and other threats
Safeguards your identity during online transactions
Automatically backs up files you choose on your Windows PC
Subscription includes 2 GB of online secure storage space
Money-back guarantee: if your device doesn't stay virus-free, your money will be refunded
Discover Norton Security Premium Security for One Device, Symantec's most affordable product designed to protect your PC, Mac® or mobile device.
WHAT IS NORTON SECURITY PREMIUM FOR ONE DEVICE?
Norton Security Premium for One Device is part of Symantec's all-new 2015 product lineup, which has been greatly simplified compared to previous years. Gone are Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360 and Norton 360 Multi-Device. Customers now have a choice between Norton Security Premium for One Device, Norton Security Premium for Three Devices and Norton Security Premium for Five Devices.
While Norton Security Premium for Three Devices and Norton Security Premium for Five Devices protect up to 3 and 5 devices respectively (PC, Mac®, tablet and smartphone), Norton Security Premium for One Device protects only one PC, Mac® or mobile device at a time. However these products have all something in common: as a user you don't have to worry about what happens behind the scenes, your data and privacy are always safe.
IS NORTON SECURITY PREMIUM FOR ONE DEVICE THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR ME?
If you are an individual who wants to protect only one PC, Mac® or mobile device, the answer yes. Norton Security Premium for One Device focuses on your most important device by keeping it virus-free (or get your money back). It still includes advanced features, such as 2 GB of secure online storage space for your critical files. Access them from anywhere, and know they are always safe.
WHAT ARE NORTON SECURITY PREMIUM FOR ONE DEVICE'S TOP FEATURES AND BENEFITS?
Here are some of Norton Security Premium for One Device's most notable features and benefits:
- Your PC, Mac® or mobile device is protected against viruses, spyware, dangerous websites and downloads, spammers, hackers and more.
- Safeguard your identity during sensitive online transactions.
- Automatically back up the files you choose on your Windows PC.
- Use your included 2 GB of secure online storage space for added file protection.
Simplify your life. Enjoy your device without worrying, get Norton Security Premium for One Device today.
Rest easy with rock-solid Norton protection for all of your devices.
- Norton Security provides comprehensive protection for the devices you use to connect.
- PC, Mac®, smartphone and tablet security provides a single solution for your peace of mind.
Ensure your devices are always protected.
- Norton Management lets you easily move your protection from one device to another.
- Flexible protection allows you to add new devices to match your changing needs.
Stay safe with specialized security.
- Insight identifies the PC files and applications that are safe or dangerous using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users to identify incoming threats and proactively avert them.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous in order to proactively protect your PC from new threats.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for links to unsafe sites.
- Always Up-to-Date protection ensures automatic downloads and installation when you are not using your PC so important product and feature updates are ready when you are.
- Download Insight prevents you from downloading PC files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy speeds up PC scan times by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
- Norton Community Watch collects information volunteered by millions of Norton users to spot new threats faster, identify safe files and provide stronger, more efficient protection.
- Essential Online Protection keeps your Mac® safe from viruses, spyware and other threats – even if they come from PCs – without slowing it down.
- Vulnerability Protection updates daily to defend against threats that can infect your Mac through gaps in the operating system or other applications.
- Location Awareness lets you adjust your level of protection depending on where you're using your Mac – at home, in your office, at the local coffee shop or on the road.
- Mac Application Controls allows you to control how your Mac applications connect to the Internet, who can connect to your Mac and what they can do and see.
- Daily Protection Updates run in the background to protect your Mac from new, late-breaking threats.
- Mobile Device Support protects multiple Android™ smartphones and tablets, as well as iPhones® and iPads®.
- App Advisor powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight automatically checks and lets you remove Android apps and app updates that have potential privacy risks, intrusive behavior and high battery or data usage.
- Anti-Malware powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight automatically scans downloaded Android apps and app updates for malicious apps and lets you remove them.
- Remote Locate pinpoints your lost or stolen Android or iOS® smartphone or tablet on a map to help you find it fast.
- Lost Notice lets you send a customized message to anyone who finds your missing Android device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
- Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your Android device, using the front-facing camera, once you list it lost or stolen.
- Scream Alarm remotely sets off an alarm, so you can quickly locate your missing iPhones, iPads or Androids. SD Card Scanning lets you automatically scan Secure Digital (SD) memory cards for threats when they're plugged into an Android device.
Enjoy peace of mind thanks to privacy protection for your devices.
- Spam Blocking keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails that can expose you to identity theft risks.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords on your PC, Android™ and iOS® devices so they cannot be lost or stolen.
- Norton Safe Web alerts you of unsafe websites before you visit them.
- Smart Two-Way Firewall prevents strangers from accessing your home network by blocking incoming traffic determined to be unsafe.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent phishing websites created to steal your identity and your money.
- Confidential File Guard password protects the files on your Mac® to keep them safe from prying eyes.
- Email and Instant Message Attachment Monitoringscans Apple Mail and Messages on your Mac for suspicious attachments and other tricks used to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites you visit on your Mac for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Remote Wipe lets you erase the information on your missing Android device, including any data on phone memory cards.
- Remote Lock secures a lost or stolen Android phone or tablet to prevent strangers from using it and seeing anything that's stored on it.
- Antiphishing Web Protection blocks known fraudulent (phishing) websites to protect your sensitive personal information when you use mobile networks and Wi-Fi connections on your Android device.
- SIM Card Lock instantly locks your Android phone if the SIM card is removed so thieves can't use it with a different SIM card.
- Contacts Backup and Restore saves contacts from your Android, iPhone® or iPad® so you can easily restore them if they are lost or deleted.
- App Scanning powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight checks your Android apps and app updates for malware and greyware, while helping to protect against potential privacy risks, and lets you get rid of them.
- Call Blocker lets you block calls to your Android phone from specific, anonymous or unknown numbers.
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS X. Password Management feature not supported. Norton Family Premier feature not supported
- Android 2.3 or later. Must have Google Play app installed. Android 4 or later required for Norton Family Premier Android app
- iOS 7 or later. Norton Family Premier feature not supported