Norton Security with Backup
Norton Security with Backup replaces Norton One
Protect up to 5 devices with one subscription: PC, Mac® and Android™
Get priority support 24/7, 365 days a year
Expert virus removal service is included with your subscription
Enjoy 25 GB of online storage space to back up your important files
Manage your devices and subscription from one location
WHAT IS NORTON ONE™?
Norton One™ is a new product from Symantec, which allows you to protect up to five of your devices with only one Norton subscription. It makes it easy for you to keep your PC, Mac®, iOS and Android™ mobile devices secure, because it takes away the hassle of purchasing different products and subscriptions for these devices. You simply pay for a Norton One™ yearly subscription, then add devices to your account.
For instance, let's say you own a PC running Microsoft® Windows® 7, an iMac® running OS® X 10.7 and an Android™ smartphone (running Android™ 2.x). Simply purchase a Norton One™ subscription, then add all your devices one by one to your account. For your PC, you will have the choice between Norton 360 and Norton Internet Security. For your iMac, you will benefit from the protection of Norton Internet Security for Mac. And for your mobile phone, you will use Norton Mobile Security.
From there, everything will be done from one location, e.g. your Norton One™ account: view the security status of your devices, add new devices, remove old ones, transfer protection from one device to another, renew your subscription, and more.
WHY SHOULD I BUY NORTON ONE™ INSTEAD OF ANOTHER NORTON PRODUCT?
If you own multiple devices, as is the case for many households nowadays, then buying a Norton One™ suscription makes complete sense. Think about it: securing your devices becomes easier as you will not need to keep track of different subscriptions and associated products. You are less likely to "forget" renewing coverage from one of your devices, because you only have one product to worry about: your Norton One™ subscription. And even then, everything is automatic, from virus removal to product updates for each of your devices.
There also important "perks" associated with your Norton One™ subscription, which are completely free of charge:
- You get dedicated priority support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The goal is to get you connected with a Norton One™ expert with less than two minutes of wait time, whenever you encounter an issue or have a question about your product.
- You benefit from Norton's unlimited expert virus removal service. If you think one of your devices has been infected, contact Support and a Norton One™ expert will remove the threat(s), ensuring that your device runs normally again.
- You get 25 GB of online storage space to back up your important files such as family pictures, videos, work presentations, financial documents and more.
WHAT ABOUT COSTS?
Note: pricing below is given for the US market, but total savings will be similar for other countries where Norton One™ is being sold.
A 1-year Norton One™ subscription for up to 5 devices is currently priced at $149.99. Let's take the case described previously: a customer who owns a PC, an iMac® and an Android™ smartphone. If that customer prefers to buy security products separately for each for these devices, the total bill will amount to just under $200 given the current product pricing: $89.99 for Norton 360 (protection for up to 3 PCs), $79.99 for Norton Internet Security for Mac (protection for 1 iMac™) and $29.99 for Norton Mobile Security (protection for 1 iOS or Android™ phone).
Therefore, with Norton One™ this customer saves $50 for a 1-year subscription, while also enjoying a security solution that is much easier to implement and keep track of, compared to buying, installing and updating 3 different products. Not to mention the included priority support, expert virus removal service and 25 GB of online storage space.
If you own multiple devices, don't even think about it: get a Norton One™ subscription. Make your life easier and get the peace of mind knowing your important files are secure, no matter where they are: on your PC, Mac® or Android™ mobile device. Plus, with Symantec's 60-day money back guarantee you really don't have anything to lose. Subscribe to Norton One™ today!
Protect your family's computers, mobile devices and all your important Stuff with #1-rated Norton™ security solutions
- Includes top-rated Norton protection solutions for your familys devices (Norton Internet Security or Norton 360™ for PC, Norton Internet Security for Mac® or Norton Mobile Security for Android™).
- Protects your computers (PC or Mac, desktop or laptop) and all the important Stuff stored on them from viruses, spyware and other threats.
- Safeguards your family's mobile devices from loss and theft, and protects the contacts, apps, messages and other important Stuff on them.
- Warns you of phishing and other unsafe websites to help keep you and your family safe from online identity theft.
- Helps keep your photos, videos, financial info and other irreplaceable Stuff safe from loss with secured, automatic online backup.
Provides priority, members-only support and virus protection assurance to ensure your best possible experience
- Gives you 24/7/365 access to Norton One™ support experts via phone, chat or Web, so you can get the help you need, when you need it.
- Connects you to a Norton One support expert within two minutes or less - no more endless waiting on hold.
- Gives you the option of leaving your number and having the next available Norton One expert call you back at your convenience.
- Includes virus protection assurance - in the unlikely event one of your devices becomes infected, a Norton One expert will remove any detected viruses and get your computer back up and running smoothly.
Makes protecting your devices, your Stuff and your family simple, convenient and hassle-free
- Combines top-rated Norton software with priority expert support and premium members-only services to solve all your protection needs.
- Easily manage your protection, add or remove devices, change software, transfer coverage between devices and renew your membership all in one place.
- Eliminates the hassle of tracking separate security solutions.
Windows Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later Home/Professional/Media Center
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Windows Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300-MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB recommended
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Must meet minimum operating system requirements for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Internet Explorer® 6.0 or higher, or Mozilla Firefox® 3.0 or higher
- Internet connection - a high-speed connection is required for online backup
Windows Browser Support for Phishing Protection
- 32-bit Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher or Firefox 3.0 or higher
Mac Operating System Supported
- Mac OS® X 10.7 and 10.8
- iOS 4.3 or later (iPad® or iPhone®)
Minimum Hardware Requirements for Norton Internet Security 5 For Mac
- Mac® System with Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Internet connection required for LiveUpdate™ security updates
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Mac Browser Support for SafeWeb and Phishing Protection
- Safari® 5.0 and earlier
- Mozilla® Firefox® 4.0 and later
- Mac Instant Messaging Clients Supported for Confidential Data Filtering
- iChat™ 5.x
- Microsoft™ Messenger 7.0.1 for Mac
- Yahoo!™ Instant Messenger 3.0 for Mac
- AIM™ for Mac
Android Operating system
- Android™: 2.2 or later (smartphones and tablets that have Google™ Play app installed)
Norton One Website Supported Web Browsers
- Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or later
- Google Chrome 10.0 or later
- Apple Safari 4.0 or later
- Opera 10.0 or later
- Android Web browser