Wouldn’t it be great to have total computer security with one product? Wouldn’t it be reassuring that you are always protected from online threats and that your data is backed up automatically, all that while your PC performs at its best? With all the software out there, it can be confusing trying to figure out what you really need. And once you are past that step, making your programs work together seamlessly is yet another story.
Enters Norton 360!
Click on the links below to jump to the content you are interested in:
→ What is Norton 360?
→ What can Norton 360 do for me?
WHAT IS NORTON 360?
Back to Top
Introducing the latest in PC protection: Norton 360
! This comprehensive software suite eliminates the need for any additional security, performance optimization and data backup & restore products
. Truly a breakthrough in PC protection, Norton 360 provides a hassle-free user experience
Think of Norton 360 as being the ‘mother’ of all Symantec products: it includes the strengths of Norton Internet Security
for online threat protection
and powerful features similar as those of Norton Online Backup for backing up your data securely
as well as Norton Utilities
in order to continuously fine-tune your PC for best performance
. These features can be accessed through an easy-to-use, streamlined user interface
, another strong point that differentiates Norton 360 from the competition.
WHAT CAN NORTON 360 DO FOR ME?
Back to Top
As mentioned above, Norton 360 has 3 core functions: online threat protection, PC performance optimization and data backup & restore features. Below is a breakdown of these functions:
ONLINE THREAT PROTECTION
First things first, Norton 360 offers state-of-the-art PC protection from all types of online threats:
- Norton 360 has all the security features of
Norton Internet Security. That means unintrusive, around the clock protection against viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, botnets and the latest cyber-threats.
- Its powerful, intelligent two-way firewall protects you against hackers and ensures your personal data doesn’t leave your computer without your consent.
- Its strong anti-phishing feature analyzes web page structure to understand whether or not an attempt is made to steal confidential information as you input it into forms. Shop and bank online without worry, among other things.
- An enterprise-grade Spam filter keeps unwanted emails out of your Inbox.
- Norton™ Identity Safe is another data safeguard that stores your sensitive, personal information such as passwords and credit card numbers in a secure vault and automatically retrieves it when needed by a legitimate website. This means you are protected against keylogger programs because you don't need to type-in your login information where it is required on websites.
- Its Network Monitoring feature prevents intruders from stealing your network bandwidth and accessing your files. Also, you get alerted if you attempt to connect to an unsecured wireless network.
- Its Parental Control is entirely web-based, which means you can manage it from anywhere. You get Internet content filtering, control over time spent surfing online and even Instant Messaging monitoring.
PC PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION
But where other products stop, Norton 360 keeps on going: it offers more than just online security, keeping your PC in top shape thanks to its PC Tuneup feature, which does the following things, quietly in the background:
- Automatically finds and fixes common problems that make your computer run slower.
- Gets rid of unnecessary Internet clutter stored by Internet Explorer and temporary files from applications you run.
- Removes stale and erroneous Windows registry entries.
- Defragments your hard drive(s) for faster data writing and access.
- Generates diagnostic reports showing problems with your system and resource-hungry processes, so you can better tweak your PC's performance .
- With Startup Manager, you can manage what programs launch when you start your computer to make that process faster.
AUTOMATIC DATA BACKUP AND RESTORE
Finally, have you ever worried that one day, you could lose all the data stored on your computer? Again, Norton 360 brings you peace of mind with its solid data backup and restore features.
- Your precious files such as photos, music, contacts and financial documents can be backed up automatically to CDs, DVDs or external drives. You even have the option to backup to high-capacity Blu-Ray discs and/or your own online storage space (its default size is 2 GB but you have the option to purchase more; you get 25GB with Norton 360 Premier Edition).
- Whether you are adding new files or editing existing ones, Norton 360 will detect what has changed and make the necessary backups without any intervention on your part. Moreover, your files are backed up automatically when your PC is idle so you are not disturbed while working, surfing the web or playing games.
- If you use the online backup capability, you can download your backed up files from your Norton Online account. That means you have access to these files wherever you have high-speed Internet access.
- You can also share backed up files easily and efficiently by sending links to them via email. This feature is particularly convenient to share files that are too big to be emailed. You can password-protect these links and make them expire at a particular date for added security.
Start benefiting from all the automated features of Norton 360: protect your PC at all times, continually improve its performance and easily back up your most valuable digital data. Download Norton 360 today!